Most of our time, the capacity of our notebook battery is not enough for our work and life. If you don’t have money for Apple Macbook , Dell and HP that have acclaimed battery life of 8 hours, this few tips will help to enlarge your notebook battery life a little longer:
1. Use only the power cord that came with your notebook or other authorized replacement.
2. When you don’t use it, follow the correct maintenance for your notebook.
3. Don’t leave it in direct sunlight, areas where it will be exposed to extreme temperatures such as car trunks.
4. If your notebook has power management features, use it, so the system will run at lower processor speeds when enabling power management features and it will go into “sleep” mode faster when inactive.
5. Buy notebooks with internal Li-Ion batteries. Non Li-Ion batteries must be fully discharged and recharged every 2-3 weeks.
6. If you don’t use your notebook for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge it, so the battery will last longer.