How To Remove Windows Genuine Authentication (WGA) is simple, all need to do only follow this guide and your Windows will fix it again. Before you start this tutorial, you need to understand about little bit Regedit and of course running your Windows in Safe Mode. Before you started this tricks, this is more details about Windows Genuine Authentication (WGA)
The Windows Genuine Advantage notification checks if you have a genuine copy of Windows registered to that computer. It allows you to update your computer with the Windows updates. If you have installed it, and you do not have a genuine copy of Windows XP installed, then you may notice an icon at the bottom of your window before you Login. It will make you wait three seconds before allowing you to login.
Remove Windows Genuine Authentication
- Restart your computer and boot into safe mode (press F8 while you restart your computer)
- Choose Running Safe Mode then go To Windows Explorer then browse to C:\Windows\System32\
- Search for WgaTray.exe and Delete it. If you can’t deteted this file, try this method, Ctrl+Alt+Del and find WgaTray.exe and endtask this program and then deteled WgaTray.exe quick as possible
- Then Start > RUN > Regedit then go to Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify and delete the WGALOGON folder.
- Reboot your computer and you are done.
That’s it, I hope out tutorial Remove Windows Genuine Authentication work on you another resource can be found here, here and https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/remove-windows-genuine-advantage-pc/
DISCLAIMER: We do not condone having pirated copies of Windows on your computer. You should have one CAL per computer. This is for super and extra educational purposes only.