Microsoft’s Cloud OS vision provides one consistent platform for your apps, infrastructure and data, spanning the private cloud at your datacenters, hosting service provider datacenters and the Microsoft Public Cloud. A Microsoft private cloud dramatically changes the way your business produces and consumes IT services by creating a layer of abstraction over your pooled IT resources, enabling you to offer true self-service infrastructure capability and optimize the way you manage application services.
Microsoft private cloud solutions are built on System Center and Windows Server.
System Center 2012 SP1 empowers you with a common management toolset for your private, hosted and public cloud infrastructure and application services.
System Center 2012 SP1 is available in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Windows Server 2012 offers businesses and service providers a scalable, dynamic, and multitenant-aware cloud-optimized infrastructure.
Need more information about Microsoft’s private cloud solutions? See the product details page. Register to access technical product resources at the Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Resource Page. You can also review the system requirements for a complete solution.
The Microsoft private cloud evaluation includes:
System Center 2012 SP1
- System Center 2012 App Controller provides a common self-service experience across private, hosted, and public clouds that can help you empower application owners to easily build, configure, deploy, and manage new services.
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager provides comprehensive configuration management for the Microsoft platform that can help you empower users with the devices and applications they need to be productive while maintaining corporate compliance and control.
- System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager provides unified data protection for Windows servers and clients that can help you deliver scalable, manageable, and cost-effective protection and restore scenarios from disk, tape, and Windows Azure.
- System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, built on System Center Configuration Manager, provides industry-leading threat detection of malware and exploits as part of a unified infrastructure for managing client security and compliance that can help you simplify and improve endpoint protection.
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager provides deep application diagnostics and infrastructure monitoring that can help you ensure the predictable performance and availability of vital applications and offers a comprehensive view of your datacenter, private cloud, and public clouds.
- System Center 2012 Orchestrator provides orchestration, integration, and automation of IT processes through the creation of runbooks that can help you to define and standardize best practices and improve operational efficiency.
- System Center 2012 Service Manager provides flexible self-service experiences and standardized datacenter processes that can help you integrate people, workflows, and knowledge across enterprise infrastructure and applications.
- System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager provides virtual machine management and services deployment with support for multi-hypervisor environments that can help you deliver a flexible and cost effective private cloud environment. System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager requires Windows Server 2012 and will not work on previous server operating systems.