Note: This is for those moments when you simply don’t remember your password.
1. Turn off your computer and then unplug it.
2. Open your computer case.
3. Look for the Bios battery. The Bios battery is circular and has a silver color.
4. Remove the CMOS battery and leave it out for about 5 minutes. This will reset the Bios to factory configurations.
5. Set the battery back into place and power on the computer.
6. The computer should then warn you that the CMOS configuration could not be found. You can either reconfigure it yourself or restore to defaults. Restoring the default configuration should be fine.
7. You will notice that the BIOS password has been reset. Now you can choose your new password