Rapidshare to Megaupload:
1. Log into your Premium or Collectors account. Click on Remote-Uploads button.
2. Open the Megaupload / DepositFiles / etc. link in your browser. Input the CAPTHCA and wait to generate your download link. Once it is generated.
a) Right-click the Download Link button and Copy Link Address.
b) Start the download. Then stop it right away. Copy the url from where the download is coming from.
3. Quickly, paste the download url from the other file host into the Rapidshare form and click Start Remote Upload button. More »
Want some very cool Firefox trick? Just enter the codes below on your Firefox address bar and just hit enter.
1. chrome://browser/content/browser.xul – Opens another Firefox inside a tab in the the existing Firefox window.
2. chrome://browser/content/preferences/preferences.xul – Opens the Options dialog box inside the Firefox tab.
3. chrome://browser/content/bookmarks/bookmarksPanel.xul – Opens the “Bookmarks Manager” inside a tab in the Firefox window.
4. chrome://browser/content/history/history-panel.xul – Opens the History Panel in the Firefox tab.
5. chrome://mozapps/content/extensions/extensions.xul?type=extensions – Opens the Extensions window in the current tab.
6. chrome://browser/content/preferences/cookies.xul – Opens the “cookies window” inside a tab in the Firefox window. More »
You will use the following tools when you prepare images and deploy Windows Vista throughout your organization:
Sysprep This is the updated version, modified for Windows Vista.
Setup A new installation tool for Windows Vista that replaces WINNT and WINNT32.
ImageX The new command-line tool for creating WIM images.
Windows SIM A tool for creating and modifying Unattend.xml files.
PEimg The tool for customizing Windows PE 2.0 images.
Windows DS The new version of RIS, which adds the ability to deploy Windows Vista images as well as Windows PE 2.0 boot images. More »